Friday, February 3, 2012

Benefits of Facial Treatments

I claim to have the ugliest skin. Zits are popping out regularly. I have a sensitive oily skin and that makes my problem more serious. I have to consider two things, my oily skin and the emerging pimples all over my face.

How do I ever get rid of those unwanted elements on my face?

I used to visit skin clinics before but I stopped suddenly because almost always I became too lazy especially applying those beauty products religiously.

But out of whim, I went to Let's Face It early today. Been planning to get my face back to treatment because it looks terrible already. So yeah, I hope I could be able to fight laziness this time. Anyhoo, I got my face cleaned and treated. After 3 hours (it took me that long, that means my face is seriously what? name it!lol) of patiently fighting the urge to stop the session because the pain was becoming unbearable but I decided to go on anyway, it felt so light. And I loved it!

I've learned that facial treatments depend on what skin problem you have or what you are looking for. Some treatments are designed to deep-clean the skin and offers moisturizing benefits. Facials, face packs and other facial procedures help to cleanse the skin caused by pollution, grease and dirt. It reduces the amount of sebum thus avoiding skin problems such as acne and blackheads. Facial cleansing open the pores of the skin, removes  dead skin and toxins and clean the surface of the skin.

One of the benefits of getting a facial treatment is it helps to improve and restore circulation to facial skin layers increasing the flow of oxygen-enriched blood to skin cells.It also offers a soothing relaxation and a good feeling. And most importantly, it also slow down the skin aging process and offers a youthful, supple skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...